[kata-dev] kata image types compared

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Mar 27 17:10:43 UTC 2019

I played around with a prototype a long time ago with getting clear containers deployable by container. Then you could use a kubernetes daemonset to deploy/manage additional runtimes.

If I remember correctly, I failed at the time because crio was not reenterent (may be now). But since then I've also learned of nsenter and think that could be used to solve the problem, and do it in a much lighter weight way.

Has anyone considered this use case recently?

Thanks,
Kevin