[kata-dev] GitHub labels

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Tue Jun 4 09:17:21 UTC 2019

Hi All,

This effort stalled rather due to holidays, etc but here is the latest
update:

- The labels.yaml PR has now landed [1].
- I've now applied the new set of labels to all the repositories. For
example, see [2].
- We now have a new ".github" *repository* for storing GitHub template
files that are common to all repositories in the Kata Containers GitHub
organisation [3].
- We now have a set of issue templates that are being used across all repos
[4]. Check out [5] for example!
- Stalebot is being discussed on a separate thread [6].

Next steps:

- Create some documentation to explain the labels and how to use them.
- We need to review open PRs and issues and potentially add some of the new
labels to all to help us get a better view on the backlogs.

For further information, see [7].

If anyone has experience of any bots that we could use to apply labels to
issues/PRs, please get in contact! ;)

Cheers,

James

[1] -