[kata-dev] Architecture Committee candidacy period is now closed

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Mon Feb 18 11:03:41 UTC 2019

The period for Architecture Committee submissions is now closed.
I am happy to announce that we have submissions from:

- Samuel Ortiz
- Xu Wang

You can view those submissions at:
https://github.com/kata-containers/community/tree/master/elections/arch-committee-2019-03

Given we have two open seats and two candidates, and today is a public holiday in the U.S. (which slows our process a little), we will publish an update on the next steps in the process as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47