[kata-dev] CI automatic trigger is now disabled in the tests repository

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Wed Sep 19 08:50:19 UTC 2018

> From: Marco Vedovati [mailto:mvedovati at suse.com]
> Is it possible to whitelist github users not part of the kata-
> containers organization?

I believe we can. Well, there are two config boxes, one for a list of admin github names and the other (along with a tickbox) to add a github org and make them all admins. As long as those boxes are not mutually exclusive, then that should work....

Alternatively, you have been an active contributor quite a lot recently - you/we could always start the discussion of you applying to become an org member? You'd be the first one to go through the new process...

> Just asking for a friend ;)
:-) - there was this man in the pub with a dog that.... heh