[kata-dev] Secure Container Isolation in Kubernetes

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Tue Feb 13 04:19:43 UTC 2018

Thank you Tim,
I am reading this document, great job.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 11:43 AM, Tim Allclair tallclair at google.com  wrote:
I am overdue to give an update of the work i've been doing around secure
isolation in Kubernetes.
This documentĀ captures much of my current understanding of the space. To quote
the goals of this document:
 1. Define the specific problems we are trying to address with secure isolation.

 2. Develop common terminology & understanding of the problem & solution space.

 3. Capture all the requirements, considerations, notes, resources, and
    discussions around Kubernetes secure isolation in single place to defrag
    isolation discussions.

 4. Provide a structure for evaluating potential solutions.

This is not  a solution proposal, but I am hoping that it will provide a smooth
path for follow up discussions and lead to a widely accepted solution.
I will be presenting this document at the sig-node community meetingĀ on 02-13
(tomorrow), and am hoping to discuss it in more detail in sig-node on 02-20 and
sig-auth on 02-21. Please join the discussion in any meetings or comments on the
doc.
Thank you,
Tim Allclair at tallclair

--