[kata-dev] Kata metrics deck for Monday 2017-07-30

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Fri Aug 3 14:30:56 UTC 2018

Quick update.
 We discussed enabling the metrics CI hooked into github in the arch call on Monday.
 I've run into a few infrastructure/config/security authorization issues I need to iron out. I believe these are solvable, but it might take a few days to work the plan and changes through the system.

Thanks for your patience!

 Graham

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)