[kata-dev] Kata in-person work time at the Vancouver Summit

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Thu Apr 12 15:49:18 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We’re starting to firm up Kata Containers activities at the Vancouver Summit at the end of May, including two full days of in-person work time to address outstanding issues for the 1.0 release, start future release roadmapping, plan launch activities, etc. The work days will be the Monday and Thursday of the Summit (May 21 and 24), and if we think we need the additional days as the Summit nears, we’ll find more space (there’s also plenty of lounges and ad hoc meeting spaces for “hallway conversations” between Monday and Thursday).

If you haven’t registered for the Summit yet, a weeklong pass plus hotel stay bundle just went on sale this morning, which essentially saves you $500+ off the week. There are limited bundles, so if you want to attend but haven’t registered, now’s the time. Details and registration on the Eventbrite: https://openstacksummit2018vancouver.eventbrite.com/ <https://openstacksummit2018vancouver.eventbrite.com/>

(If you already registered but don’t have a hotel yet, you can still get a good deal on the Pan Pacific Hotel (45% off) and the Four Seasons (55% off). Links to those are on the eventbrite as well.)

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB