[kata-dev] Fast booting KVM guests w/o firmware and Qemu pc-lite

Maran Wilson maran.wilson at oracle.com
Sat Apr 7 00:12:29 UTC 2018

Hi Jesse,

We aren't quite ready to share the Qemu patches just yet. They are
currently very rough proof-of-concept patches and we are currently
working on getting them cleaned up a bit and modified to match some
preferences stated by the maintainers. As soon as they are in reasonable
shape, we will share.

Thanks,
-Maran