[Kata-hypervisor] QEMU follow up + NEMU demo tomorrow

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Thu Oct 4 18:51:53 UTC 2018

Hi all,

If you couldn’t make the meeting, the recording is here: https://zoom.us/recording/share/DRyrHrTy-9RdsxI3EpgiV9lqtP3r3FHOQWX3jX61pXuwIumekTziMw <https://zoom.us/recording/share/DRyrHrTy-9RdsxI3EpgiV9lqtP3r3FHOQWX3jX61pXuwIumekTziMw>

(also listed on the etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/KataQEMUOct4)

The current plan is for the next meeting to be at the KVM Forum, since a handful of folks are attending, with a dial-in for those who can’t make it. Eric and Samuel are on point to coordinate the F2F meeting.

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB