[Kata-hypervisor] Continue QEMU Discussions via this ML

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Wed Jun 6 16:45:09 UTC 2018

Thanks, Claire for kicking it off. We had a few short-term actions coming out of the meeting to share with the list once it was alive:

First, share a URL to the prototype source code that we discussed so that people could look at it and test some relevant workloads. I believe Manohar was going to do this.

Second, identify security folks from our orgs that we would like to reach out to and have involved sooner than later for input on technology and process. Having them join this mailing list would be great. If you know of some relevant people that you’d like me to reach out to invite or give background, feel free to pass me names as well.

Also, Allison Randall started a thread about some of the work she’s been doing that’s relevant to the discussion we’ve had to date, so I’m glad to see the conversation continuing already.

Finally, we talked about future opportunities for face-to-face work. Someone raised the KVM Forum in Edinburgh in October as one possibility. We are also doing space planning for our Project Team Gathering in Denver in September. If people are interested in getting together there, we can work on reserving some space for another in-person meeting.

Jonathan