[Kata-hypervisor] kata requirements for image formats and devices

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Wed Jun 6 15:24:48 UTC 2018

Hi Allison,
The library hypervisor sounds very interesting, do you have any publication or
code released?
For kata, when you talk about image format, do you mean those like "qcow2" or
"raw"? We currently mainly use raw format devices for qemu.
And if we insert devices into VM, we may insert loop devices, other block
devices, or ceph rbds, etc.
Xu