[Kata-hypervisor] Continue QEMU Discussions via this ML

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Thu Jul 26 17:44:16 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Yes, we have dedicated space reserved on September 11 for the QEMU discussion to continue.

The PTG event will be held at the Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel - please register and book your hotel room at openstack.org/PTG.

If you’re planning to attend please add your name here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/QEMU_KataContainersPTG4 <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/QEMU_KataContainersPTG4>

Thanks,
Claire