[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 9/14/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Sep 13 21:10:47 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

We've got our CoCo community meeting tomorrow at the usual time of 2:00
PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST. I know I say this every time, but this is
going to be a big meeting. We will kick things off by talking about
v0.8.0 release and the freeze that we are on the verge of.

Then we will talk about a great paper on universal attestation, with the
help of one (or possibly two) of the paper's authors.[1]

As usual, feel free to propose future topics on the meeting agenda.[2]

See you soon,
Tobin

[1] https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3600160.3600171
[2]