[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 2023/09/07

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 6 20:08:36 UTC 2023

Hey Folks,

It's time for our weekly CC community meeting, tomorrow September 7th at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

With the Kata main branch merge efforts, we're going through a different, longer release cycle.
The next one will be different as well, and thus we are again going to spend some time time on discussing and tracking all our merge-to-main efforts [1].
This will happen after our usual round of opens, CI and board reviews [2].

Then Jiale Zhang will give us a refreshing presentation about KBS and the Attestation Service, two major components that moved from a github discussion to a complete attestation framework in a just a little more than a year.

If you have any topic proposals for our upcoming meetings, feel free to add them to the agenda [3].

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/14g38GK78wR32VsCume9KcMrBZLQMPrYMtBpdmcVpEZM/edit?usp=sharing