[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 2023/06/29

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 28 21:32:47 UTC 2023

Hey Folks,

Tomorrow, June 29th, we'll have our weekly CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We're getting fairly close to release crunch time, so we may spend more time on the 0.7 status updates [1] than usual. At least that's what Ariel hopes for...
Steve will lead our main technical topic, which will be about host image pulling with peer pods.
On a related note, and if Jiang can attend the meeting, we'll do a sync on the host image pulling discussion and potential convergence between the different proposals that are floating around.

Don't forget that the meeting agenda [2] is open for anyone to propose future topics.

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/orgs/confidential-containers/projects/6/views/17?reload=true