[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 7/26/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Jul 26 20:11:16 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

We have our CoCo community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT -
10PM CST. We will give a recap of the v0.7.0 release and talk about
plans for v0.8.0. Most importantly, we will talk about the status of the
merge to main and our plan fro accelerating progress on it. If we have
any extra time we will talk about the recent proposal to add a trusted
device manager into the guest-components repo.

We already have some interesting topics queued up for the next few
weeks, but if there is anything else we should discuss feel free to add
it to the agenda.[1]

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]