[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 2023/07/20

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 19 20:57:29 UTC 2023

Hey Folks,

Tomorrow, July 20th, we'll have our weekly CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

As usual we'll start our meeting with opens, CI and board reviews [1].
Then Steve will lead our main technical topic, which will be about the peer pods building process.

And we all know about it already, but please remember that the meeting agenda [2] is open for anyone to propose future topics.

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/orgs/confidential-containers/projects/6/views/17?reload=true