[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 7/6/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Jul 5 20:11:44 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we have our CoCo community meeting at the usual time of 2:00 PM
UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We will spend a while looking at the upcoming v0.7.0 release and the
merge to main. We will go through the board and we will discuss our
release strategy more generally, including plans for finishing the merge
to main.

We will also discuss the build and release process for peer pods and how
it relates to the build and release process for Kata.

As usual feel free to add future topics to the agenda [1].

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA