[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 8/3/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Aug 2 20:13:28 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

We have a big CoCo community meeting tomorrow at our usual time of 2:00
PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST. We have a lot to cover so we will try to
start on time.

First, we'll give an update on our plan to merge to main. There is
already a lot of work underway to set the stage for the v0.9.0 release.
Next we will hear from Suraj about a proposal to create a kubectl plugin
for Confidential Containers.

Our main topic will be a presentation about the certifier framework.
This should interest anyone who has been involved with attestation.

If you have any topics for future weeks, please add them to the agenda.[1]

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA