[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2022/05/12

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed May 11 20:59:35 UTC 2022

Hey Folks,

It's that time of the week again: The Confidential Containers Community meeting, tomorrow (05/11) at 2pm UTC (10am EDT - 10pm CST) on our usual Zoom [1].

As usual, we'll start with community and project updates.
Following that we'll have folks from the Fraunhofer Institute talking about their work and interest with SEV-SNP and CC. That should be an interesting use case.
Then Jia and Liang will give us an update about the enclave-cc: Where it's at and what's next.
Finally, if time allows, Ariel will present a proposal for defining a good and simple CC reference use case, with different sets of features.

Don't forget, the agenda [1] is yours to be filled! Talk to you all tomorrow.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA