[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 5/5/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed May 4 21:50:43 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

We have another CC community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT
- 10PM CST.

In addition to the usual community updates, we have three interesting
topics. First, we will talk about upcoming conferences and how the
project can be best represented at them. Second, we will get an update
about the operator. Finally we'll start talking about what the first
"official" release of CC should look like and when it should be.

As usual feel free to add something to the agenda.[1]

See you tomorrow,
Tobin

[1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA