[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 3/17/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Mar 16 20:05:24 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

We have a CC community meeting tomorrow. Note that if you live in the
United States, you are probably on Daylight time now. Our meeting is at
2 PM UTC, which is now 10 AM EDT rather than 9 AM EST as it has been.
Those of you in Europe will likely experience something similar at the
end of the month. Just remember that the meeting time is fixed at 2PM
UTC. You might need to update your calendar invites.

We have another busy meeting to look forward to. We will have some
general community updates and information about the CNCF onboarding
process. There are now a bunch of open issues in the Community repo
regarding onboarding. You might want to take a look at them. [1]

We will also see an exciting demo of signature verification and we will
discuss how and when we can merge the Kata CC branch into main.

As usual, please add topics for this or future meetings to the agenda.[2]

-Tobin

[1] https://github.com/orgs/confidential-containers/projects/2
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA