[kata-dev] FYI: size label now being automatically added to PRs

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Wed Mar 9 12:04:51 UTC 2022

Hi All,

We're now adding a "size" label automatically to all PRs raised in the main Kata Containers repo (see [1]). Please "keep an eye" on these labels as we may need to adjust the thresholds slightly [2]. If you notice any oddities, please raise an issue or a PR to tweak.

# Additional

- I've added the size label to all existing open PRs in the main repo.
- Once [3] gets a final ack (hint, hint!), the same will apply to the tests repo.

Cheers,

James

[1] - https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/issues/3840
[2] - https://github.com/kata-containers/.github/blob/main/scripts/pr-add-size-label.sh#L32..L50
[3] - https://github.com/kata-containers/tests/pull/4563

---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ.