[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 3/2/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Mar 2 20:30:10 UTC 2022

Hello,

As usual we have a CC Community Meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 9 AM
EST - 10PM CST.

As usual we have a lot to talk about. We will start with some community
updates including the status of the CCv0 branch, the CI effort, and
more. We will also look back at some of the goals we set at the
beginning of the year and see if we are on track (spoiler: sort of).

We will take some time to catch up on support for secure storage, which
was one of our goals that has not been discussed as much in the last few
weeks. Time permitting we will also introduce Samuel's question about
creating a general purpose attestation server and invite further
discussion on GitHub.

As usual if you would like to add anything to the agenda feel free to do
so. [1]

See you tomorrow,
Tobin

[1]