[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2/17/21

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Feb 16 19:02:24 UTC 2022

Hello,

Once again we have a CC community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 9 AM
EST - 10PM CST.

We'll hear from a handful of people about outstanding PRs and the
development that has happened in the last week. We'll hear from Steve
regarding the CCv0 branch and last week's suggestion to merge CCv0 into
main. Then we'll talk about attestation servers, including a proposal to
bring a KBS into the Confidential Containers organization, and some
discussion about existing options and how/if to unify attestation.

As usual, feel free to add something to the agenda for this or future
weeks. [1]

See you tomorrow,
Tobin

[1]