[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2022/02/10

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:00:26 UTC 2022

Hey Folks,

For those that celebrated Chinese New Year: Welcome back, hopefully you enjoyed a good break.

Tomorrow, February 10th, we’re resuming our weekly meeting. Same time (2pm UTC - 9am EST - 10pm CST), same Zoom place…

As we’re making good progress through our CCv1 milestones, we’ll start with a bunch of updates. In particular we’ll be looking at where we are with our end of February milestones. Then Wainer will give an update about CI and we’ll end up the meeting with Jens, Pradipta and Fabiano presenting (and demoing, I hope) the CC operator. A good opportunity to understand both the value and the architecture of this key CC component.

If you have anything to add to tomorrow’s agenda [1], feel free to add yourself to the document. And if you think you’ll only be ready next week or later, please not we have a “Future Topics” section that you can edit for that purpose.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit?usp=sharing