[kata-dev] Architecture Committee meeting holiday pause

Treva Williams treva at openinfra.dev
Tue Dec 13 15:19:16 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,

To accommodate for holiday breaks & vacations of community members, Architecture Committee meetings have been paused until January 3, 2023. In the meanwhile, please continue to add discussion topics to the AC agenda[1] that you would like to touch on in the new year. If you have any questions, issues, or other feedback please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or on Slack. Thank you all for being amazing. I hope you all have a lovely holiday if you celebrate, & if you don’t I hope you have a quiet & restful two weeks.

Cheers,
- trilliams

Kata Containers | OpenInfra Foundation
Twitter: OGtrilliams