[kata-dev] KubeCon meetup?

trilliams | Kata Containers treva at openinfra.dev
Thu Aug 25 15:15:58 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

The 5th anniversary of the Kata Containers project is coming up soon, & we want to kick off celebrations of your accomplishments by throwing a little party for community members during KubeCon ([ https://events.linuxfoundation.org/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america/ ]( https://events.linuxfoundation.org/kubecon-cloudnativecon-north-america/ )). As of now, we're considering Tuesday evening for a nice dinner party of Detroit-style pizza,  but in order to make reservations I will need a headcount on how many are planning to attend Kubecon/will be in Detroit, Michigan between Oct 24th-28th.

If you would like to meet up with the Kata team at KubeCon, please complete this Google survey: [ https://forms.gle/JkZrYpwUJVoNC99y8 ]( https://forms.gle/JkZrYpwUJVoNC99y8 )

Thank you all for your time. Have a lovely weekend.

Regards,
trilliams

OpenInfra Foundation
Technical Community Manager