[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 4/14/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Apr 13 21:20:37 UTC 2022

Hello,

First of all, remember to join the CNCF Slack Workspace if you haven't yet.

Tomorrow we have another CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT
- 10PM CST. We will discuss community updates and then we will hear from
Arron and Peter regarding some recent efforts to add TDX tests to the
CI. We will also hear from Dan regarding our progress towards the CII
badge.

As usual, please add something to the agenda if you'd like us to talk
about it in a future meeting. [1]

-Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA