[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting 9/30/21

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Sep 29 20:37:26 UTC 2021

Hey Everyone,

We have our weekly CC meeting tomorrow at 15:00 UTC / 11:00 EST.

We have been discussing changing the time of the weekly meeting and
tomorrow we will hear one proposal for doing so. Our community poll
shows a strong preference for switching to one consistent meeting time.
We are less decisive about when the meeting should be. Specifically,
there is a tie between 9:30 Eastern and 10:00 Eastern. Because the CCC
weekly meeting is at 10:00 AM on Thursdays, we propose changing our
weekly meeting to be 9:30 AM on Thursdays. This should satisfy our
community with only a minimal conflict. We will discuss this proposal
tomorrow and potentially adopt it. Tomorrow's meeting is at the usual time.

Tomorrow we will also hear status updates. We have a number of impending
October milestones and November isn't too far away either. We will also
hear from Jens and Pradipta regarding their work on an operator for
confidential containers. Additionally Steve will take some time to talk
about verifying image signatures and how this might be connected to the
attestation agent.

As usual, feel free to add something to the agenda [1].

-Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit#heading=h.lpk69k180q79