[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting 2021/09/23

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:04:19 UTC 2021

Hey Everyone,

After last week demo of our September milestone from Steve, and a very interesting discussion
with Mike and Derek on a potential image management offload architecture, this week we’re
going to spend some time looking at the attestation and encryption side of our project.
Peter and Arron from Intel, and Jiale from Alibaba will give us an overview of the encryption
and attestation work that’s happening under the containers GitHub organisation [1][2].

We’ll also do a quick round of status updates, Tobin will reveal the meeting time change poll
Results, and Christophe will do a follow-up on the CoCo BoF from the KVM Forum.

Tomorrow’s meeting is at 12:00 noon UTC, and as usual don’t be shy about adding more stuff to
the agenda [3]. If we can’t get to it tomorrow, we’ll forward port to next week’s meeting.

I’ll see you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/containers/attestation-agent