[kata-dev] CI - Always Green CI follow up

Fuentes, Salvador salvador.fuentes at intel.com
Fri Sep 17 21:19:40 UTC 2021

Hello Folks,

As we discussed last AC meeting, we are looking to improve the CI results that report back to GitHub. You can take a further look of the proposal document in this link[1].

As an AR, I committed to send this email and open an issue[2] with the list of jobs that are reporting back to our CI. We need to identify owners for all these jobs, or at least, the ones that we want to make part of the "Always green CI".

# Request for help
Please take a look at the GitHub issue. We need your help to have a better CI, so please consider your participation in this effort. If you want to contribute to this effort but feel that you do not have enough experience in this area, there is already a lot of expertise in the community and we'll be glad to guide you.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vWCKYAQrxAFcuuxm60CBkqcO70SpmWoAqh_Hx4Gv5Jc/edit
[2] https://github.com/kata-containers/ci/issues/403

Thanks.
Salvador Fuentes.