[kata-dev] 回复: September 2021 Kata Containers Architecture Committee elections - results announcement

Xu Wang xu at hyper.sh
Fri Sep 17 15:10:01 UTC 2021

+1
Congrats to all the returning members!

-----------------------------

在(日期)2021年9月17日, 在(时间)下午11:6, Ricardo Aravena<raravena80 at gmail.com> 写到
Congrats to all the returning Architecture Committee members!

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 7:34 AM Wainer dos Santos Moschetta <wmoschet at redhat.com> wrote:
Dear Kata Citizens,

 On behalf of myself, Wainer dos Santos Moschetta, and Ricardo Avarena,
 as the approved election officials, we'd like to announce that the
 September 2021 Kata Containers Architecture Committee elections is over.

 For this elections, we had three seats available [1] and received three
 candidate nominations [2]. Thus, we shall bypass the debate and voting
 phases of the elections, and move directly to the results announcement.

 Hence, we are pleased to announce the re-election of Archana Shinde,
 Eric Ernst, and Fabiano Fidêncio. Congratulations all of you!

 [1]
http://lists.katacontainers.io/pipermail/kata-dev/2021-September/002148.html

 [2]
http://lists.katacontainers.io/pipermail/kata-dev/2021-September/002178.html