[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting - 2021/09/09

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:10:00 UTC 2021

Hey Everyone!

Tomorrow (09/09) at 12:00 (noon) UTC, we'll have our regular confidential containers meeting.
Due to a conflict with the TAG-runtime session (Many thanks to everyone that joined that session), we had to cancel last week’s meeting so we’re carrying a few topics over.

We’ll go through our v0 status sync and see how close we are from reaching our first milestone.
Then we’ll discuss about that TAG-runtime presentation and look at our next steps. After that we’ll talk about a couple of upcoming conferences where we either will or could present our work.
Finally, Gerry Liu from Alibaba will talk about container image management with containerd, for confidential containers. Image management and offload is a key part of our project, and next week we’ll also have IBM present about their work and proposals on that topic.

We have a packed agenda for tomorrow, but feel free to add more topics to it [1].
If we’re running out of time and can’t get to some items there, we’ll just carry them over to the following meetings.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit?usp=sharing