[kata-dev] Architecture vs. project discussions…

Fabiano Fidêncio fidencio at redhat.com
Tue Sep 7 13:29:10 UTC 2021

Christophe,

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 3:22 PM Christophe de Dinechin
<dinechin at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi team,
>

> Just a reminder that we will do our usual weekly backlog scrubbing and review one hour before the architecture meeting.
>
> https://meet.google.com/ttm-kvqf-tog
>
> If you have topics relevant to the Kata community but that you do not feel belong to the architecture committee, feel free to put them on the Etherpad (https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/Kata_Containers_2021_Architecture_Committee_Mtgs) with a note, and we can probably find some time to discuss them before.

Please, before people start adding topics to a different meeting,
which may result in discussions and decisions being made without a
broader agreement, I'd suggest we discuss your proposal (preferably in
this very same mail thread, but in the worst case in the *next*, as in
September 14th, Architecture Committee meeting) and get to an
agreement beforehand.

Of course, folks from the community are more than welcome to have any
discussions they want in any means they want.  However, we'd strongly
prefer that discussions & decisions happen in places that we can
easily track (such as GitHub issues or our mailing list).

[...]

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio