[kata-dev] Adding David Esparza to the kata-containers team in GitHub

Cervantes Tellez, Gabriela gabriela.cervantes.tellez at intel.com
Thu Sep 2 17:20:29 UTC 2021

+1

Regards
Gabriela

From: Venegas Munoz, Jose Carlos <jose.carlos.venegas.munoz at intel.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 12:18 PM
To: Fuentes, Salvador <salvador.fuentes at intel.com>; kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io
Subject: Re: [kata-dev] Adding David Esparza to the kata-containers team in GitHub

+1

Cheers,
Carlos

From: Fuentes, Salvador <salvador.fuentes at intel.com<mailto:salvador.fuentes at intel.com>>
Sent: Thursday, September 2, 2021 10:37 AM
To: kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io<mailto:kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io>

Hey Folks,

David Esparza joined the Kata team at Intel couple of months ago and he has been contributing improving the metrics CI scripts and tests. He has also been reviewing a few PRs in the tests repo and we have already added him to the review rota. Because of that, I would like to add David to the GitHub teams, so that he can officially review PRs and start CI jobs.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.
Salvador Fuentes.