[kata-dev] Call for volunteers - September Kata AC election officials

Sunny Cai sunny at openstack.org
Wed Sep 1 17:32:47 UTC 2021

Hi Kata citizens,

I’d like to re-surface this call for volunteers about September AC election. We still need two volunteers to facilitate next round of elections. The main task for the volunteers is to send out email reminders about key election dates, and the email copy is pre-drafted.

Please reach out to me via email or Slack before end of this week, September 5th if you would like to help!

Thanks,

Sunny Cai
Open Infrastructure Foundation
sunny at openstack.org