[kata-dev] Proposal for a kata green CI and maintainership - updates

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 27 04:57:23 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.
Going back to this thread.
We now have *15 jobs on the daily baseline*:

http://jenkins.katacontainers.io/view/Daily%20baseline/

Out of the 15 jobs we have 5 jobs that are still not stable and relevant
job owners are working to stabilize them. Our goal is to converge this
effort by the end of next week, 5th of November.

As we previously pointed out, we plan on moving out of the kata CI (
http://jenkins.katacontainers.io/) any jobs that aren't part of the daily
baseline and don't have an owner (The CI contains 77 jobs at the moment).
If you still would like your CI job to be added to the daily baseline list
and be responsible for it please let us know.

Thanks.