[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting Time Change

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Mon Oct 4 22:30:10 UTC 2021

Hey Everyone,

After a few decades of deliberation, we have finally settled on a new
time for the confidential computing community meeting. Starting this
week the meetings will be on Thursday at 1:30 PM UTC / 9:30 AM Eastern /
6:30 AM Pacific / 9:30 PM CST. The meeting will be at the same time
every week. Obviously this is a compromise. Please see last week's email
for why this was deemed the best option.

While we're here, thanks to Jens and Pradipta who gave us a demo of
their Confidential Computing Kubernetes operator at last week's meeting
and thanks to Steve who talked about signature validation. The
discussion continues on GitHub.

-Tobin