[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Focused Discussions

James Magowan MAGOWAN at uk.ibm.com
Tue Nov 30 16:38:10 UTC 2021

Hi all,

As we haven't had wide feedback on how to structure a more focused set of
meetings on future roadmap, it doesn't make sense to still aim for
additional meetings next week.

Instead I'll prepare something to kickoff some discussion on a particular
topic via a PR initially. Then we can setup meetings as needed to discuss
some prepared content.
I'll start with Trust Model/ High Level Threat Model and people can
comment not only on the content but we can also share ideas on how best to
drive the discussion forward.
Then we can carry across what we learn as we start to seed other topics
with content for discussion.

Thanks,
James

IBM United Kingdom Limited