[kata-dev] Gaia-X Hackaton with Confidential Computing track

Fabiano Fidêncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Wed Nov 24 07:51:19 UTC 2021

Christophe,

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 8:45 AM Christophe de Dinechin
<cdupontd at redhat.com> wrote:

> Team,
>

> There is a Gaia-X hackaton on Dec 2-3, with a confidential computing track on Thursday.

Thanks for the head's up.
For those who are not familiar with Gaia-X, would you mind to explain
what's this about, how the community can take advantage of that,
what's their schedule, and so on and so forth?

> Unfortunately, it conflicts with our own Confidential Containers meeting.

Is this just a note or a suggestion to, maybe, change the time of the
Confidential Containers meeting? If the latter, having the details I
mentioned above can help the folks leading the meeting to have a
better understanding of the Gaia-X impact and then make a better
decision on what's the priority.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio