[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting 2021/11/18

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:36:46 UTC 2021

Hey Folks!

We’re having our weekly confidential containers use case meeting tomorrow, on November 18th at 2:00pm UTC - 9 AM EST - 10PM CST.

As we’re getting close to our next CCv0 milestone, the agenda[1] is fairly packed.

We’ll start with a 15mn status update, highlighting where we are with pending PRs, our CNCF sandbox submission progress[2] and our demo(s).
Next we’ll have a forward looking demo from Alibaba and Intel, of an e2e run on top of TDX.
Finally we’ll have Jiewen Yao from Intel present td-shim[3], a confidential container centric firmware that’s recently been added to our confidential-containers organization.

Tomorrow’s meeting will be busy, but if you have any ideas or proposals for our upcoming meetings, please reach out to us on Slack (#confidential-containers), via email or add them directly to the Google doc[1].

I’ll see you All tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit?usp=sharing