[kata-dev] Confidential Containers CNCF forum submissions - due 24th of November

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Tue Nov 16 12:54:26 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.
As discussed in the previous meeting our goal is to submit the CNCF forum
project proposal
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bJhG1MuM981uQXcnBMv4Mj9yfV5_q5Kwk3qhBCLa_5A/viewform?edit_requested=true>
by November the 26th (next Friday) so we are placed well in the queue of
CNCF sandboxed projects to be reviewed on their 14th of December meeting
(reviews happen once a month).

We need your help in filling up the forum so we have created the following
google doc to gather details (due on the 24th of November so we have 2
extra days until the 26th to merge everything):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bEKLZ9523noUbNf9DjFGNvt_kfLwCiZKRKKlhh3Ml-E/edit#

For sections that we want the reader to refer to our github repo, a link to
the relevant github page will be provided (push PRs to update that part).

For sections we need to provide general answers for, we will mark them and
you can add your text there, provide suggestions on existing text (choose
suggestions instead of editing on upper right corner) or add comments.

*Your help would be much appreciated :-).*

Thanks.