[kata-dev] Adding Francesco Giudici to as part of the kata-containers team

Fabiano Fidêncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Mon Nov 15 20:27:44 UTC 2021

Folks,

Francesco is a Red Hat employee who has been doing a bunch of work
related to kata-monitor, metrics, and has been solidly helping me to
maintain CRI-O related CIs, jumping on CRI-O related PRs and issues,
and also contributing to the kata-containers integration on the CRI-O
side, and I sincerely think Francesco already is a good project
member.

Please, I'd like to hear if the community is fine on officially adding
Francesco as part of the team!
--
Fabiano Fidêncio