[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Community Meeting 11/11

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Nov 10 22:02:27 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

Tomorrow's CC Community Meeting is at 2:00 UTC / 9:00 AM EST / 10PM CST.

This is 30 minutes earlier than last week's meeting (according to UTC,
at least). At last week's meeting we decided that this was the best way
to balance late nights in China and early mornings on the West Coast of
the United States. Hopefully we can stick with this time at least
through the winter.

Tomorrow our main topic is all the non-technical details of our upcoming
CNFC proposal. We will talk about exactly what we need to submit, the
timeline, and how to contribute. We will also spend some time on the
technical side of things, making sure that everything is still lined up
to have our demo ready on multiple platforms.

Feel free to add something to the agenda for this or future weeks.[1]

-Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit#