[kata-dev] Mass closing issues on 1.x repos

Fabiano FidĂȘncio fidencio at redhat.com
Tue May 11 17:29:10 UTC 2021

James,

This was discussed as part of the architecture committee meeting
Today, May 11th, 2021, and we think that with the kata-containers 1.x
reaching its EOL, we should mass-close the issues present in the 1.x
repos.

If I remember correctly, the last time it was done a script of yours
was used to do so.  Would it be possible to adapt such script to close
the issue **with a comment**, saying that 1.x reached its EOL and that
if the issue is still pertinent the owner should contact us to
transfer the issue to the `kata-containers/kata-containers` repo?

If so, would you have cycles to work on this? :-)

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano FidĂȘncio