[kata-dev] Proposed GitHub projects

Christophe de Dinechin dinechin at redhat.com
Tue May 11 16:09:34 UTC 2021

Hi,

Following the discussions in the architecture committee meeting:

- I removed the 1.11 project

- I added a release 2.2 project, but did not populate it yet.
  Feel free to add features which you think belong to 2.2
  https://github.com/orgs/kata-containers/projects/26

- I also added a Confidential Containers project.
  We discussed with Samuel about keeping track of what remains
  to be done, and I think this is one case where a "project" helps.
  https://github.com/orgs/kata-containers/projects/27

- Finally, a tentatively named "What's going on" project, which
  at least in my view, would be the "hot stuff of the week", or a kind
  of "help wanted" board. This is the one where there is a lot of
  debate regarding whether it's useful or not, and how it should be
  organized.
  https://github.com/orgs/kata-containers/projects/25

Let me know what you think.

Christophe de Dinechin (IRC c3d)