[kata-dev] Community use cases meeting (Confidential Computing)

James Magowan MAGOWAN at uk.ibm.com
Sat May 1 16:07:18 UTC 2021

Hi,

I mentioned at next meeting presenting the work and ideas which we have
been trying out for s390x around the image pull challenges and future
ideas.
With holidays in China for our main presenter and KubeCon next week I hope
it will be OK for us to present this and some ideas for possible
extensions to shim api etc the following week?
So Thursday 13th May.

Thanks

James Magowan
IBM Hyper Protect Containers (ZaaS Kubernetes)

Mobile: 44-7808-247946 | Phone: 44-1962-817235
E-mail: MAGOWAN at uk.ibm.com
Hursley Park
Hursley, Hampshire SO212JN
United Kingdom