[kata-dev] Kata containers weekly use cases meetings Thursday's 8AM EST

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 08:33:23 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.
A friendly reminder that the use case meeting is tomorrow (Thursday) at 8AM
EST and it would be great for those attending/interested in the topics to
add their points before the meeting in the google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit#heading=h.ap8sog36kw35

Thanks.