[kata-dev] AC meetings (Mar 8th, 2021): Add your topics to the agenda!

Peng Tao bergwolf at antfin.com
Tue Mar 9 03:45:26 UTC 2021

On 2021/3/9 10:13, Eric Ernst wrote:
> Thanks Fabiano!
>
> We're a bit sparse on topics for live discussion tomorrow; folks okay
> with discussing PTG via mailing list, and planning to skip AC this week?

Sounds OK to me to skip. We can have PTG preparation discussion on ML.

FWIW, here is the PTG discussion proposal:

Topics for the PTG meeting in April
-. List of topics:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zt2KRFlJLbyT2mFEq5dqbclOoRSL_T9kpXrbMjY0BNs/edit
-. No additional topics were added since last week so we need to clarify
again what do we want to talk about in the PTG and who is planning to
attend

Cheers,
Tao

> Cheers,
> Eric
>
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 12:10 AM Fabiano Fidêncio <fabiano at fidencio.org
> <mailto:fabiano at fidencio.org>> wrote:
>
>     On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 9:06 AM Fabiano Fidêncio
>     <fabiano at fidencio.org <mailto:fabiano at fidencio.org>> wrote:
>      >
>      > Kata Folks,
>      >
>      > Please, if you have something you'd like to have discussed as part of
>      > the architecture committee meeting happening Tomorrow (Mar 8th,
>      > 2021), please, add the items to the list:
>
>     Oops, March 9th, March 9th!
>
>      >
>     https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/Kata_Containers_2021_Architecture_Committee_Mtgs
>      >
>      > Please, follow the guidelines for adding a topic to the agenda:
>      >
>     https://github.com/kata-containers/community/blob/master/AC-Meeting-Guidelines.md
>      >
>      > If no topics are added till Tomorrow 12:00 UTC, the meeting will
>     be cancelled.
>      >
>      > Best Regards,
>      > --